STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Art on Display at Gillis Branch Library

Some of my artwork is currently on display over at the Gillis Branch Library.

Displaying IMG_2813.JPG

I'm very pleased.

Displaying IMG_2827.JPG

I did find it funny that they hung a few pieces "upside down" but I actually think it might say something about both me as an artist and them as the audience... so I only fixed one.

Displaying IMG_2830.JPG

Anyway, hope you local people can swing by and enjoy the show while it is up.

Displaying IMG_2828.JPG

No comments: