STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



End of the Year Tally

Words wrote: 36.765

Items submitted: 0

Things finished: 3

Things started: 7

Overall feeling: Meh

I am looking forward to another weekend away to write in the coming year. I am looking forward to using my new office more in the new year.

I am REALLY looking forward to the Eye Team over at Kaiser finding the right dosage of glaucoma meds so that I have fewer "I can't see anything today" days and more productive days.

Word goal for 2016: 136,000. Yes. I am aiming high.

Items submitted goal for 2016: 10

Things finished goal: Everything I start, and maybe a third of the things sitting in my "Started" folder from the last few years.

Also... I am seriously considering hanging out my shingle for proofreading and editing work. We shall see.


No comments: