STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Ummmm....WHAT?

Ok, so the headline got my attention:

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis Exposes

Of course I clicked on the link. Of course I clicked on the linl! How do you NOT click onthat link?

And this is what I saw:



Ok, I get that sites want clicks to turn into cash... I get the whole "let's put ads into our stories!"

But... really? The placement had to be right there?

Yikes.

I totally forgot what I was about to read because it took me a few seconds to get that this picture wasn't related to the headline.

It wasn't.

Of course, the story was fake. Damn you news satire pages and your "CLICK ME" headlines..... 

I'm a sucker, just like everyone else. 



No comments: