STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Dis/Orient/Ed Comedy Interview

Occasionally I get to interview people (promoters, actors, etc) for local events here in Fresno.

Usually these interviews tend to be on the phone or by email so the text of them is long and interesting, but not super user friendly.

Today I did my first interview via google hangouts on air.

Which was fun!

And I realized too late that I need to have better lighting, and makeup so I don't look like a ghost.

Also, I should fix my mic so it doesn't pan to me everytime I scratch my nose.

But otherwise, it was a pretty nifty experience. Thanks to Jenny Yang for being my first test subject.... and for being patient when Ella decided that what we were doing was far more interesting than Curious George and joined us.

Jenny's show is this saturday here in Fresno:

Picture


(normally I would do these interviews while she is napping, but that wasn't possible today)

Anyway, if you want to see the interview, it is over on the GCV blog

Enjoy!


No comments: