STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Thank you, Glen Beck.

Will wonders never cease?

Ok world... I umm... ... this is hard to type.

Glen Beck just said something awesome.
Something supportive. Something that I can get behind.

I know, right? Hard to believe... but here you go:




Dear Russia,
When Glen Beck calls you crazy, you might need to rethink some things.

And by the way, the call for the gays to be burnt alive?
Yea, that really happened.

From the HuffPro:

Ivan Okhlobystin is a priest and actor who stars in Russia's version of "Scrubs" and voiced a character in 2012's "Snow Queen." On Sunday, he made homophobic statements during a "spiritual talk" in Siberia's Novosibirsk.

"I would have them all stuffed alive inside an oven. This is Sodom and Gomorrah, as a believer, I can not remain indifferent to this, it is a living danger to my children!" he said


If you can stomach it, here is the video clip:

So.

Yeah. Glen Beck: on the right side of the crazy.

Who had thunk it? 

No comments: