STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Motivation

Motivation, inspiration, whatever you call it.. that thing that makes you get up and go, sit down and create, go out and DO something...



Yeah. That.

Today I have many life projects.

Get out of debt.
Finish the novel.
Get funding for GCV.
Run a well organized house.

And today's topic:

Lose weight and get healthy.

More than just an abstract idea or vague desire... I am actually working on this and in doing so I realized I need to find my current motivation.

Current, yes. Because it changes over time.

At one time my motivation to eat well and stay healthy was to avoid the pitfall of an eating disorder.

Later it was to maintain my curves and ability to fit into "that" dress... the third date dress.

At one point it was to prepare my body for pregnancy.

Later it was to provide a healthy place for the baby growing inside me.

And then... and then I sort of lost motivation in terms of health. My priority was to keep getting up every morning and being a mom.

That, honestly, took all the energy I had.

But being a mom is getting... if not *easier* at least a bit more *known* and with the onset of this freakishly warm weather I realized that summer is going to be here before we know it.



I can't stay in my long sleeves and baggy sweatshirts until May and then panic... I need to be proactive now.

So.

Current motivation.

A family reunion.
A cousin's wedding.
The desire to not wear a maternity swimsuit to the pool this year.
To fit into my cute sundresses. (Maybe even bring "that" dress out of retirement....)
To attack my mid 30s with no regrets

Once more into the breach of working out and watching what I eat...

Displaying photo.JPG


No comments: