STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

Ups and Downs

Ups and Downs of Today....

Up!
Ella grabbing my face pushing her nos against my nose and giggling
Down!
Ella grabbing my face, pushing her nose against my nose and screaming

Up!
Getting a "Happy Anniversary" text from my sweetie
Low!
Realizing that our anniversary was two days ago
... and that we had both forgotten

High!
Seeing how tall Ella has gotten
Low!
Seeing that Ella has gotten tall enough to rip the colorful paper border off her wall.
Extra low: not knowing where the thumb tack that had been holding it up went.

High!
The Ella cuddles just before bed, all limp armed and face smooshed into my neck
Low!
The epic screaming fit she threw earlier that led to me practicing my breathing through clenched teeth and screaming into a pillow.

And just think. in 10 hours we start all over....


No comments: