STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Show me.... Your Mailbox!

Today is the 2nd week of the Show Me Project!

Last week we did "Show me... your table" and we had submissions from

Dianne
Kelly
Rachel
Country Bumkin Mama

Thank you ladies!

This week the topic for the vlog or photo essay or whatnot is: "Show me.. your mailbox!"

So, here;s my submission!


My mailbox is one of many in a little set near our gate.

Every day, weather permitting, Ella and I take a walk outside and check to see what's there!

Of course, I make her wear her sunglasses when we go outside.


Because I'm "that" mommy.

Anyway, a lot of times it is just junk, but those junk mail ads are usually pretty bright and colorful which makes them perfect things to look at with Ella.



We also get to practice our "look but don't touch" skill as they are totally gross.



And that is our mailbox!


Want to join in the fun? Submit your vlog or photo essay in the widget below and click here to see next week's topic!




3 comments:

Rachel Lee said...

It's a good thing you're "that" mommy, because Ella looks awesome in sunglasses!

The Lonely Traveler said...

done and done! I think your adventure to the mailbox is more exciting than mine

Country Bunkin Mama said...

Oh my goodness! Look at her sitting up! Just adorable, and so happy to go get the mail.