STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Packing!

I'm packing for FogCon.

The Maifan-San and Ella will be joining me... which means that we drive there tonight after she is asleep... bet there on Friday, Saturday, most of Sunday, and then back in the car to drive home.

So, a long weekend, in a hotel, at a writer's conference, with my family.

I am at once terrified and excited and nervous and stoked!

But let me just take a second here to point out that traveling with the baby is a Whole New Level of packing.

Thankfully, I pride myself on being organized, but sheesh. This is quite the process.

Clothes, extra outfits, diapers, wipes, special blankets, special sound makers, bath stuff, feeding stuff, toys, nap stuff, bed stuff, emergency stuff...

And that's just for her.

Wish me luck!

(and don't worry, my Show Me submission will post tomorrow morning at 8 am!)

1 comment:

Country Bunkin Mama said...

Her first road trip? I hope everything goes well. I cant imagine a weekend away right now. It takes me an extra 30 minutes to get out the door just for errands!