STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Valentines Day 2013

Love is in the air....

And so is sunshine! Seriously, lately it has been so lovely and warm here! Everyday when Ella and I take our walk to the mailbox we just have to put on our sunglasses and revel in how cool we look.


Ahem

Today I made cookies for my fiance and played with my baby. All about the love, my friends, all about the love.

You know who else was all about the love today?

Illinois!


Once it is signed (and there is no reason to doubt it), Illinois will be the 10th state to fully accept and allow same-sex marriage.

10 out of 50.

But still.... that's 20%! We are making progress!

Who knows, this might be the last Valentines Day where DOMA still exists! (fingers crossed)

Anyway, we will be celebrating this Hallmark day of love by eating leftovers and falling asleep early. We are, after all, parents to a five month old. And it is, after all, a Thursday night before a very busy weekend.

And that's ok... no, that's better than ok... that's awesome. There is no where I would rather be tonight than on my couch with my family.

Hope you had a great day as well!

No comments: