STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

FogCon


I went to the SF Writer's Conference a few years back and it was an amazing weekend... I learned a lot, made some good connections, and came home motivated and full of ideas.

Now, as a new mother and our limited resources, I doubted I would ever be able to attend another conference like that one.

But guess what?


I am going to FogCon thanks to an Angel Membership and the unwavering support of my partner.

I'm excited to be surrounded by other writers and readers of Genre Fiction. I am looking forward to maybe getting some of my "in process" stuff workshoped.

I still need to figure out transportation and lodging, but I am so thrilled that I get to be part of this community event!


No comments: