STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Coming Soon... The Show Me Project!

Some of you might remember the Show Me.... Project from a few years ago. 

I participated and it was a LOT of fun!

I thought... why not bring it back, change it up a bit, and invite a whole new slew of people to participate?

So, starting March 2nd, I will be hosting the new and updated Show Me Project!

Here's how it works.

Each Friday morning I will post my own submission of that week's Show Me Topic. You are all invited to link to your own submission for that week via the Mr. Linky widget at the end of my post. It is desired that you take a new photo or make a new vlog for the topic as opposed to searching through your personal archives, but this isn't written in stone.

The idea is that we can then visit each other's blog or youtube channels and share the fun!

The project will go for a full 8 weeks. (One submission a week) Feel free to participate in all 8 weeks, but don't feel obligated. If you miss a week or hate the topic... no one is going to hunt you down or punish you.

You are invited to submit one photo per topic . or a series of photos... or a vlog... or a photo essay... or whatever inspired you regarding the topic. After all, this is supposed to be fun, not homework!

And yes, the topics are available ahead of time!

Here is the weekly break down:

March 1st / Show me... your table! (Dining room table, coffee table, or patio table... whatever table gets the most love or tells the most interesting story!)

March 8th / Show me...your mailbox! 

March 15th / Show me...an object or objects of sentimental value! Feel free to tell us the story behind the object(s) if you wish.

March 22nd / Show me...your kitchen! (the whole room or a portion; favorite kitchen appliance; gadget; something you cooked/baked...anything pertaining to your kitchen)

March 29th / Show me...your door! (Front, back, side, office... you get the idea.)

April 5th / Show me...your favorite view from anywhere in your home!

April 12th / Show me...your hobby! (or favorite pastime / best way to relax if you prefer to call it that)

April 19th / Show me...YOU. (e.g. a self portrait; your hands; your feet (I know some of you will be all over this one!); a shielded view of you; any way you want to portray yourself will work here)

Again, feel free to work on the topics ahead of time, but don't post 'em until the date above... and then visit this blog and link to them so we can all share the fun!

I hope you participate and I hope you have fun!



Just to get in the habit, if you are planning on participating, go ahead and link to yourself (blog, YouTube channel, website, etc).

1 comment:

Country Bunkin Mama said...

Definitely planning on joining. I have been in a blog slump lately...