STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

11-6-12



Today was election day... but before we get to that...

This morning while I carried you around in circles in the living room I decided to listen to the radio. I ended up hearing them ask for a contestant to play a trivia game. In order to continue to stave off the abject boredom of walking around the living room in circles, I called in. Wonder of wonders, I got the question right and won some tickets to a park! (I will probably donate them, but still!)

And then it was election day! Do you like my rainbow cupcake? I was celebrating the results. The LGBT community made some big strides and President Obama was reelected  A few local propositions didn't go the way I had voted, but on the whole it was a very satisfying day.

No comments: