STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

11-30-12



Ashley came to visit with little Richard today. You are so well behaved when there is company! Why can't you be so good when it is just us?

We took a trip to Target and it totally wore both you and Richard out! So far, you are a good shopper as long as you aren't wet or hungry.

I tried having you in the bjorn for part of the day... but after about 10 minutes you were done and angry. I think I need to save that for when we go outside, walking around with you in while in the apartment seems to just piss you off.

Also today I started on my baking lists for all the holiday baking.... I'll stick with some classics but want to bake a few new things this year too. Hopefully as you get older, holiday baking will be something we can do together.

No comments: