STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

11-28-12


Today is your daddy's birthday! Happy Birthday to Daddy!

We celebrated with a special dinner (I made pesto chicken!)

This morning I was so tired I could hardly see straight and so I brought you into our bed for some cuddles. You aren't an overly cuddly baby, but you seemed happy enough to lay with me for a while.

I'm still not really comfortable with you sleeping in our bed, but little cat naps seem ok since I know I won't really sleep, just rest.

You are happiest when we are looking at and talking to you, and if I can do that while in a semi reclined position, all the better!

No comments: