STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

11-23-12




This morning we dropped you off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and then Daddy and I had a date day and night!

We saw a movie, we had dinner... we called several times to make sure that you were ok....

It was fun to spend some quality time with Daddy, but I missed you. A lot.

Notes: The Skyfall James Bond movie was great.
Pizza My Heart belongs in Santa Cruz, it was weird to see it in San Jose.
I celebrated my night off of nursing by eating doughnuts in bed around 11pm and watching cartoons.

Again, it was a nice mini break, but boy did I miss you.

No comments: