STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

11-2-12


We took you to the library today and got you your very own library card.

Now, you won't really be doing much checking out for a while... but just for signing you up they gave us a free board book about baby animals. Score!

I hope you like the library as much as I did when I was little.

We used to walk to the library and checkout books every week during the summer. It was awesome... so many books! At one point I wanted to read all the books in the library. Now, I know that isn't practical, but it sure sounded like fun when I was 12.


No comments: