STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

11-15-12


Today your aunt Bethany came to visit and I just had to dress you in your Beatles outfit (she was a huge fan when she was younger). I wonder what group or musical act you will be obsessed with when you are a teenager. I hope it is something akin to the Beatles and not something like One Direction... /gag/

It was fun hanging out with her... even if you did cry most of the day.

She even watched you while I got some blood work done. Just how messed up is my blood? We'll know in a few weeks!

Hanging out with Aunt Beth made me miss my sisters, I am so excited that you get to meet your aunt Gina next week!

No comments: