STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

10-6-12



You are so cute... and useful for exacting revenge!

Today I had to have the handyman come over and fix our leaky shower. I really want to take a nice hot shower, but noooo I can't because of the leaky.
So I call. I tell him, I have a newborn, so can he plase knock on the door when he gets here. He agrees.

And then he rings the bell

Which wakes you up from a nap you didn't want to be taking anyway.

So...

So I stood behind him while he worked and let you scream at him.

Share the screams, that's my new motto!

No comments: