STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

10-4-12



Sometimes you like your seat. Sometimes not.

You are up to 10 pounds and 3 oz... so feeding you is working! Yay! 

Although I have been put on a lactose free diet... not so yay... Your mommy is a milk fiend, just so you know, and this sacrifice of milk and yogurt is going to be hard....

I have to find us both new doctors now as our insurance is changing... I am really disapointed because I wanted you to stay on Kaiser, but alas, we can't afford it. Hopefully I can find you a Dr that is close enough to walk to....


No comments: