STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

10-20-12


My little girl all dolled up.

Not sure how you will like being all dolled up as you get older... I was into dresses and tights until 4th grade (then it was all about leggings -stirrup pants- and big tunic tops... it was the 80s after all).

I think it was 5th grade where I discovered jeans and never went back to frills... but you, my dear, will get to figure all that out for yourself.

For now though I am going to dress  you in hand me downs and whatever fits... and today that meant all frilled up!

No comments: