STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

9-9-12


Hooray for new shelving!

And hooray for packing the hospital bag and box!

Yep.

There are still things on the to-do list, but they are much lower in priority... as of right now I can say that we are ready for this labor!

The parenting part... well... I still have worries and concerns and such... but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

We also had a SWAC brunch this morning... it was my last SWAC brunch as a preggo.... sort of bittersweet.

Eric came and got the table out of the living room... which was great, I can finally stop tripping over it all the damn time.

Yes, your mother is a klutz... and my natural clumsiness has only increased with the carrying of you! (But I don't mind... much)

No comments: