STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

9-25-12





We went outside today for a trip that wasn't to the Dr's office. 

It was surprisingly hard for me. I don't know why... but I was just overcome with all these fears. 

We weren't out for long, we went for a walk around the complex, the three of us, Daddy, me and you in the stroller. Then we went for a bit of a drive around some of the neighborhoods where I might take you for walks when I am stronger.

And less weepy.

It was so hard being out there in the world with you... I was tense and scared and coudndn't stop crying.

I'm glad Daddy pushed me to do it, but it was very very hard.

I hope it gets better with time.

No comments: