STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

8-4-12



We had a date night tonight... we went and saw the latest Batman movie...

....and...

...and I felt my first Actual Big Not a Drill For Realsies BH Contraction!

A lot of people start feeling these in weeks 34 or 35.... but here we are in week 37 and I hadn't felt any yet. I was starting to get worried.

Apparently you just needed to hear Batman being all awesome!

It was just the one big one... I know that just means that labor is coming and really doesn't tell us when, but damn it was exciting!



No comments: