STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

8-19-12



Another book club!

Pictured are Twila, Laura, and Monica.

The book we picked to read for next month is "The Princess Bride"

The move came out when I was young... and I loved it. We used to play it for hours in the school yard.... I thought Robin Wright was the most beautiful actress ever.

Later, I read the book and it blew my mind. It is snarky and funny and has a totally wicked sense of humor that the movie only touched on.

I can't wait to see what the gals in book club thought of it!

No comments: