STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

8-18-12



Today I organized my clothes.

Not Maternity vs Not Maternity... but Able to Nurse in vs Not Able to Nurse In.

In other words, I am going to be wearing the same 5 things over and over and over again while nursing you.

Still, it was sort of fun. I tried things on and tried to get my boob out and ready... rather glad no one was home to see me do this.

I feel like I'm getting more and more ready with each passing day.

Also, I need nursing bras. (Add another thing to the to-do list)

No comments: