STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

8-16-12



Proof that I eat more than fast food and Starbucks.

Really.

Chicken, noodles, sauce, veggies... and milk.

Can't forget the milk.

I am a milk addict.

I have also been congested since February.

But I don't care. I LOVE milk.

Actual milk, none of this soy, almond, rice milk for me... no strawberry or chocolate milk... it's all about the white cow milk at 1 or 2 % milk fat.

So good!

It's ok if you don't like milk. You can be a freak of nature like your dad.

It just means more for me!

Yum!





No comments: