STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

8-12-12



Another SWAC brunch.

(Probably not my last one, but maybe....)

Alie and I took this photo to show off our baby bumps.  See how mine is higher? Well, statistically speaking that means I'm having a girl and she is having a boy.  As of right now, her little boy (due in early October) doesn't have an official name yet... everyone is just calling him Roo!

Your boy name would have been Edric.... yeah, I got it from a book.

Your daddy nixed the following boy names:

Conor, Corbin, Keetan, Taren, Joshua....

The girl names were easy. We thought about Emily... and then we thought of Ella and then we stopped thinking about it because Ella was just perfect.

Ella Marie Metcalfe-Armstrong.

What a lovely name, if I do say so myself!



No comments: