STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

8-11-12



Daddy brought me flowers.

He knows that I am stating to get overwhelmed with all that is left to do before you get here....

It isn't the labor that worries me. *Maybe I'm just in denial). I know that it will be long, hard, and painful. I also know it will end and then I will have you.

No, what worries me is all the stuff tht comes after... the responsibility, the care, the protetion, the homework, the letting go...

I know that I need to just calm down and carry on, but sometimes I get so scared that we are going to mes you up or that you won't be happy... and that terrifies me.

I love you little Ella, I want you to be happy and safe and to feel loved!







No comments: