STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Resting, in that busy sort of way.

Resting is hard work. Well, the way I do it anyway.

It involves still being able to work on my laptop... answering emails, promoting my book etc and also building and promoting and managing the three new websites for Gay Central Valley.

The Gay Ventral Valley Main Site
The Fresno LGBT Community Center
The Rainbow Delegation

They aren't perfect, but they don't suck either, so I say bloody bravo for me! :)

Anyway, back to resting.

I have to rest with my feet elevated. As in, waist level or higher. (This will help with the swelling... when they tell you that as a pregnant lady your feet will swell, they weren't joking.)

Which means working at my desk is out. (apparently staying "off my feet" is not good enough... they must be listed up up and away!)

So I tried the bed... only to discover that due to the HUGE belly and the bad eyes, I could watch Netflix in bed, but couldn't really see to read or write.

So, thankfully the Maifan-San had an idea of using the (new) kitchen table withe my feet on a chair. Which works... but.. wow, I never realized how much you move while sitting. My legs sort of cramp in this position and my knees keep hitting the hard underside of the solid oak table.

But, rest, feet up, I shall!

It won't last forever... just another 5-8 weeks!


No comments: