STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

7-27-12



Nothing like a mystery gift in the mail (the rainbow bowls) and a gift of stuffed animals from Allison to cheer one up!

The giraffe is especially cute, he says all sorts of snarky things... he almost sounds drunk /snicker.

I had a Mr Peanut when I was little from my grandpa... and a baby polar bear named snuggles that I LOVED. I still have a Snuggles... but he is actually Snuggles the 2nd.... the first Snuggles was adopted by someone's dog and lost to me when I was younger.

Anyway, I wonder which of the many many stuffed animals you already own will become your favorite.

The baby shower is tomorrow at Grandma's house! So excited!

No comments: