STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

7-18-712



Oh the pool. How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways...

I love that you put Baby Ella to sleep.
I love that you give my poor back some relief.
I love that you let me get a tiny bit of exercise without getting my heart rate up.
I love how weightless I feel, which is good because I am starting to feel like a cow and I have at least two months to go.
I love how cool the water feels on my burning feet.
I love how I finally don't feel horribly hot while sitting on the steps.
I love talking to freinds while gently stretching my legs out under the water.
I love the feeling of my skin drying in the sun after I get out.
I love the sunshine when I am in the pool, practically the only time I love the sunshine anymore.
I love how quiet the world gets when I float on my back.
I love that I can float on my back and it doesn't hurt.
I love that when I float on my back my baby bump sticks up out of the water like a big round island.

I love you pool. Thank you for being you!



No comments: