STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

7-14-12



Birthday dinner for Heather! What a lovely group of ladies!

I am so glad that here in Fresno, I have made such a wide and varied group of friends.

Hooray for diversity!

I have had friends in other cities... but I was never really trying to make new friends in the same way. However, when we moved to Fresno I had to start from scratch and the result has been a huge group of diverse people I can call friends.

I'm a pretty lucky gal.

And Fresno hasn't been all bad... even if it is HORRIBLY hot!!!!



No comments: