STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

7-10-12



Aunt Kristen came to visit... and she brought us... this.

Black bread of some sort from the bowels of Grandma and Grandpa's freezer.

It smelled a bit like burning. It looked a bit like either zucchini or pumpkin bread... it tasted like prunes.

We all sampled a bit and then had to move on....

I think it had just been in there too long.

My mom did a lot of baking when I was young, she made breads and desserts, and cookies, and all sorts of yummy treats. I hope I can fill your little head with those sorts of memories as well. I do love baking bread!

And I promise to write the dates on things when they go into the freezer. :)


No comments: