STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



RIP Ray Bradbury


I haven’t listened to country music in a while… but today I got a hankering while I was cleaning.

Country music has changed.

Or maybe, just maybe, I have.

Lyrics like “I wanna check you for ticks” (as part of the chorus) do little to inspire me. Or entertain me.

Yeah… I guess I have grown up a bit.

In other news, Ray Bradbury died today.  Author of “The Martian Chronicles,” “Fairenhight 451,” and “Something Wicked This Way Comes,” he was one of the most influencial sci fi writers of the past century.

He also wrote a few Alfred Hitchcock pieces…. See below.



A salute to one of my favorite authors. (note: NSFW)

No comments: