STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

6-2-12



Happy Pride 2012!!

This year I wasn't in the parade, I worked the table for the whole event... and I am So Freakin' Tired!

But glad. It was a great day, we saw a lot of people took a lot of cool photos, gave out lots of fliers and even sold some merch!

My pulse was a bit of an issue, but we managed... and I am so glad to be a part of the Gay Central valley team! I can't wait to take you to Pride parades when you are little!

Although.... although I really hope that the need for them won't as much when you are older.

No comments: