STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

6-12-12



It's only going to get hotter.

Blech.  I'm already feeling overheated all the darn time... I am very nervous about this coming summer!

Thank goodness for the pool!

Swimming: When I was little I had swim lessons... I had several years of swim lessons, to be honest, but I never really took to swimming or felt confident in the water. Last summer your daddy taught me again and I don't know if it was him or the fact that I'm older now, but suddenly it all clicked.  I loved treading water last summer and swimming back and forth in the pool. I love feeling tired and yet watching my stamina increase and my legs and arms tone up.  Not sure how much of that I am going to get this summer, but I am hopeful!


No comments: