STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Gatsby and The Other blog

I will write more on this blog.... someday.

For right now, i am writing a lot over at my other blog Dear Baby.... which started out as letter to my "someday" baby and is now letters and photos of the day for this year all geared toward Ella aka Fishy.

I will try to get back into the swing of writing about general life, politis, etc over here, but feel free to check out that other blog.

note: I have photos and notes but I haven't proofed and posted  in a while. I am playing catch up. Give me a few days to get all caught up over there.

In the meantime..... enjoy this




This was one of my favorite books! I can't wait!

No comments: