STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

5-31-12



Dinner with Robin, Marie, and Daddy at a new Indian restaurant.

We hadn't actually had Indian food since moving to Fresno... tonight we remedies that. It was.. ok. not as good as I remember it being. Not sure if that is the fault of the place or my changing tastes. Either way, the company was good and despite the fact that I felt like a cow next to the other two ladies, it was a nice evening.

While in the restroom I overheard a mom dealing with her two kids, probably around age 3 and 5. Their chatter was adorable... to me. The mom seemed a bit at the end of her rope. Something to look forward to I guess! 

No comments: