STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

5-28-12



Daddy likes to go out and take photos.. and I like tagging along.

Sometimes I take photos too... and sometimes I take photos I really like. Like this one.

See that baby bump? That's you!

We hung out at a park for part of the day, I'm still a teeny bit wobbly from being sick, but doing  lots and lots better... and Daddy didn't get sick at all which was a relief.

Sadly, we didn't get to have a Memorial Day party or BBQ, but that's ok. It was a lot of fun just relaxing actually and enjoying the sunshine.


No comments: