STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

5-22-12



The hospital.

Not fun/

It seems that you make my heart rate a bit too high for my own good. After an exhausting night in the ER and some very scary tests to rule out some very scary things, I am home, bruised and a bit paranoid, but doing okay.

I'm not sure what this will mean for us going forward except that I have to keep track of my pulse and try not to let it get too high.... which is proving difficult as it wants to spike at the drop of a hat, or a short walk to the store.

Fingers crossed that they can find a quick and easy fix!

No comments: