STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

5-19-12



Aunt Kristen graduated from Berkeley and therefore it was time to celebrate!

I am so proud of my first little sister. She is such a beautiful accomplished young lady. I can't wait for you to meet her.. and it makes me so glad that you will have her as a role model in your life.She is so smart and classy! 

Anyway, the party at Grandma and grandpa's house was a lot of fun. We took a lot of photos and ate a LOT of strawberries ipped in chocolate. well, ok, I ate a lot, other people were probably more polite. 

It was lovely to see a bunch of family friends... Uncle Phil and Uncle Eric were there, I hope you get to know them as you grow up too!

.... I don't even want to think about you graduating from college.... Or about paying for you to go to college.... I better get busy on that novel so I can make tons of money.... right.....








No comments: