STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

5-15-12



Today I spent part of the afternoon with Benji who then stayed for dinner. He is moving away tomorrow (this is the price you pay for making friends with college students) and I am excited about his future.

I first met Benji at FCC Pride a year ago. He was preforming in drag and I interviewed him afterwards for the GF blog. Since then I have gotten to see him on a few regular events.... USP and Fresno will be a slightly sadder place without him.

Someday you too might go to college. You might not, it really depends on what you want to do with your life career wise. I hope you don't feel pressured... and I hope that whatever you decide, we are able to help you acomplish your goals. 

No comments: