STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

4-8-12



Easter!

It was 99 degrees today! But I made people hunt for eggs anyway! 

We had a few people over, we watched bad movies (a delight of your fahter, I'm a bit more on the fence as to the joy of bad movies), and we ate waaaaaay too much candy.

But, isn't that what holidays are all about?

When I was little, Easter was all about a new Sunday dress and a fancy meal. But then again, the holiday was centered around the religious significance... whereas Daddy and I don't do the religon thing and so today was about hanging out with friends and wearing comfy clothes.

Sometimes I am so glad to be an adult.

No comments: