STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

3-8-12



We went shopping! At a Baby store!

Not for you though :P

We were getting a gift for Aunt Cynthia's baby shower... she is expecting baby Piper next month. I'm excited because I get to see people I don't see very often.... and because Aunt Cynthia is just so darn cute as a pregnant mama, it gives me hope that I can stay cute too. Plus Piper will only be about 5 and a half months older than you... so hopefully you two will be great friends!

Anyway, we got them some useful things but I HAD to get the monkey bag.... I love monkeys! In fact.... I'm starting to think that monkeys might make the perfect theme for you and your room!

And isn't Daddy a good sport? /snicker/

No comments: