STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

3-7-12



I was pretty sick today (yes, all your fault) but Daddy has also not been feeling all that well. Lots of stress for him, and a lot of restless nights.

To cheer him up a bit I got him some cookies!

It's nice to have friends who sell cookies!

I wonder what your favorite types will be.... I am partial to the peanut butter chocolate ones and the caramel ones.....

I wonder if you will want to be a Girl Scout. I love the organization, if you were interested I think it would be a great thing for you to do... if you are a girl that is.

If you are a boy, well, I am pretty set against the Boy Scouts. We will have to play it by ear.


No comments: