STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

3-6-12



I was prepping for a Board meeting.... which meant spending time in a coffee shop... which meant getting distracted by the nifty artistic aesthetic of said coffee shop....

Actually I had a meeting at the coffee shop too, so it wasn't all just hanging out and taking photos.

I met with leadership from the Trans-E-Motion group here in town. I want you to know, little one, that if you feel that you were born in the wrong body (gender wise) I will support you.

I am really excited about having, whichever gender you are. I know you aren't supposed to have a preference... well I do, but I am going to keep it tomyself for a bit. It isn't as much of a preference as a "I have always wanted a ___"

But more than a gender specific blank, I am really looking forward to having YOU!!!!

No comments: