STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

3-21-12



Maybe having Uncle Eric live here won't be so bad.... he made banana bread for us tonight :)

Let's see, I lived with my parents, I have lived with friends as roommates, I have lived with romantic partners, and I have lived with a stranger (rented a room from a crazy Bird Lady). 

Now I can say I have lived with a romantic partner AND a friend as roommate. 

But I never lived in the dorms.... Daddy did and he seemed to really enjoy it . He made friends there that he still has.




No comments: