STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

3-20-12



So that spare room / nursery? well for a few months it is now going to be Uncle Eric's room.

He and Aunt Robin have broken up, and he needs a place to stay for a bit.

Today Aunt Allison and I moved his stuff into the apartment. He doesn't have a lot of stuff, but it was still a lot of trips back and forth.

I'm a little sad that I won't be able to "nest" in that room for a while, but I am glad we can help out a friend.

It is going to be weird having another person in the house.... I have really gotten used it just being your dad, Olive, and myself.

No comments: