STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Hiatus

It's been a while.

There was the new job... the end of the new job... (hooray for being a temp!)... the 27 hand made holiday gifts (hooray for being slightly crafty and cheap!), the holidays... and then the being sick and not knowing why.

This was why.



I am taking a hiatus from this blog for the next little bit to concentrate on being pregnant.

One might think that such activities would result in a vast number of books being read and movies being watched... and while that is true, I am going to focus most of my energy, that isn't getting ready for the baby, on finishing my novel.

I want to have the first draft done before she gets here.

Yes, I'm predicting a girl.

No comments: